BIIAB Level 1 Award in Responsible Alcohol Retailing
This qualification enables candidates to understand the main points of licensing law.
This course covers:
- The nature of alcohol and the effect on the human body
- Protection of children from harm
- Social responsibilities relating to the retails sale of alcohol
- How to recognise drunkenness and your duty not to serve drunk customers
- Prevention of crime and disorder related to the alcohol
This course is suitable for all full and part time staff involved in the retail sale of alcohol.
Cost: £60 plus V.A.T. and includes the pre course pack, full training, exam and certificate.
This course can be run at your own venue at a date and time to suit your business at no extra charge for a minimum of 5 delegates per session.
Current available dates
(Click on the venues to see more location information)
More dates will be added soon.