BIIAB Personal Licence Virtual Online Course
BIIAB Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders
According to the Licensing Act 2003, you will need to hold a personal licence for the retail sale of alcohol. This licence involves being accredited by the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA), and it needs to be government approved.
This qualification covers the syllabus set by Government. This means candidates can fully understand the law in relation to:
- the roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities within the framework of the licensing objectives
- the application process for a personal licence
- the role and legal responsibilities of the personal licence holder, and the penalties relating to failure to comply with the law
- the premises licence
- the content and purpose of operating schedules
- the role and duties of the designated premises supervisor
- unauthorised licensable activities
- permitted temporary licensable activities
- rights of entry to licensed premises
- police powers with regard to suspension and closure of licensed premises
- the specific prohibitions for the sale of alcohol
- the strengths of alcoholic drinks, and the effects of alcohol on the human body
- the protection of children from harm
- the responsible retail sale of alcohol
This qualification is for for anyone authorising the retail sale of alcohol in licensed premises.
For any unanswered questions about this course please see our FAQ page.
Current available dates
Give us a call to arrange a time and date to suit you, from the comfort of your own home. (Subject to availability)
For our delegates who struggle to juggle their busy schedule to travel to one of our venues for the Personal Licence course we have an alternative.
We can provide you with a Virtual on line course in the comfort of your own home via Zoom. This is not E-learning, we are providing face to face training with an experienced trainer using plenty of re-caps and opportunities to ask questions - not possible with an E-learning course.
The date and time can be arranged to suit you subject to availability.
The cost of the course is £140 (+ VAT) and includes pre course pack, full training, exam and certificate.
All you need is a quiet room, PC with camera and audio and an iPhone.
For more information or to book a course email Jackie: email@example.com or call on