Customer Service: A short training and sharing session.
Introduction; (pre”rig”) the training room, learners to identify 20 poor customer service issues.
This course covers:
- Why are we here????
- Identify good and bad examples of interior and exterior merchandising, Walk the business. Competitors identify and share best practice.
- Closing the Sale;- Acknowledging your customer, communication skills, including Telephone and one to one, “Who killed the sale?”
- Role play session, up selling using examples of good and bad
- Delivery. Who needs to be flexible the customer or YOU ?
- Personal Appearance, Body Language, Mannersisms. Remember Simon Cowells mis-demeanours on X factor USA
- Team players; - more fun to work with your colleagues rather than in isolation
- Who can give the “Wow factor?”
- Product knowledge.
- Short Quiz bespoke to establishment.
Current available dates
(Click on the venues to see more location information)
Courses booked at your venue at a time and date to suit your business and staff.
Length: 2 hours in total.
Cost: Bespoke to your business, date and time to suit you and your staff.